Παρασκευή, 26 Αυγούστου 2011

perennial pants(2nd attempt)



well Im back with this very promising pattern...

This time I sewed the XS size and used a cotton-linen fabric.I changed the front pleats and made two darts on the back.I also added 1 inch on the weist height.
For sure the result is better than the first one but I'm not completely pleased with it.Maybe I'm using the wrong fabric....don't know...Next time I will use a viscose.Anyway is a very comfotable pair of pants and I think I will wear them a lot.




0 σχόλια:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Διαβάστε επίσης...

Blog Archive

Από το Blogger.

follow with e-mail

my Friends