Πέμπτη 9 Ιουνίου 2011

daily sewing book -Tent Line One Piece Dress




This is the second piece I'm making from this book.
I really loved this dress-tunic.The only problem was the size.It came up a little smaller than I would prefer it.Next time I willsew the size 11.The pattern
comes with short sleeves but I made it with long.This is the only modification I did.I used a very light weight poplin  fabric in light blue.Very suitable
for the Greek Hot Summer days....I always find it difficult to sew so light weight fabrics so I usually use linen for my summer clothing.Next time I will make this dress I will use Linen or medium Cotton.




front



Back




2 σχόλια:

Λοιπόν,τι νομίζεις;

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Διαβάστε επίσης...

Blog Archive

Από το Blogger.

my Friends