Πέμπτη 28 Ιουλίου 2011

Tiny blouse from my DAILY SEWING BOOK




It never really crossed my mind to sew this blouse when I got this book.But when you have many small pieces of fabric that are hard to use you are searching for patterns that require short pieces of fabric.That's how I decided to make this tiny blouse!Thank God!Because I love it!!!!I wear it all the time and I will make it again and again and again!!!

This one is made of medium weight  linen and it was really easy and fast to sew.The hardest part was the bias tape.It needs a lot but with the right tool is super easy!





1 σχόλιο:

  1. Πως να μην σου αρέσει αυτή η μπλούζα !!!Είναι υπέροχη!Δείχνει πολύ άνετη και δροσερή!!!!!!

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή

Λοιπόν,τι νομίζεις;

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Διαβάστε επίσης...

Blog Archive

Από το Blogger.

my Friends